DERKS FORMALS & COVID-19Book Appointment Convert a Shirt
We understand how much planning goes into every event, and we’re here to offer support, assist with virtual consultations, accommodate postponed weddings, cancel or reschedule bookings, answer questions and continue to offer the 5 star services our Fine Group of Companies is known for. What if my event is canceled or postponed due to COVID-19? Under the current circumstances, many events will be postponed or canceled. If you have a rental order with us, don’t worry, we are here to help. Postponement: If your event is being rescheduled, we can place a hold on your order(s) and keep all your event details, reserved styles and sizes in our system. Email us and we will make the update to your event and someone from our team will call you back to confirm the details and answer any further questions you may have. Or call 780-433-6614 Cancellation: For cancellations, we can provide a full credit equaling the cost of your rental or the amount of the deposit paid. This gift certificate can be used towards a future rental or any retail item from all 3 DERKS departments; Derks Formals, Mr. Derk and Derks Uniforms. We just require that you let us know before your event date has already occurred. Please email us for cancellation requests. What if I ordered a suit? How do I pick it up? Schedule a contactless pickup by calling or emailing the store. One of our associates will update you on the status of your order. Or schedule an in-store pickup and alteration consultation by appointment only at any of our 3 DERKS locations. Virtual Consultations Still have groomsmen that need to get measured? Or are you just starting to plan your event and want the advice and support from our fashion consultants? Our team is here to help through virtual consultations. Stay home, while getting the assistance you require with this appointment option. Book a consultation and we will set up a video chat and assist you, just like you were here at the store. You can start a wedding party file, see our rental and retail selections and get expert advice on suit and tux styles and prices. Get started by checking out our newest 2020 rental catalogue Virtual Tailoring Consultations Do you still have groomsmen that need to get measured? Or have you picked up a retail or rental suit, and need to get alterations done? A virtual tailoring consultation will walk you through the exact measurements required to get the fit you are looking for as well as discuss the proper ways to take these measurements. Email or call us at 780-433-6614 to book. DERKS –The Trusted & Clean Covid Campaign We understand how important it is to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our own communities, so we are adjusting our policies to ensure service while staying safe. DERKS wants your first trip back in-store to be an awesome experience. So we’re taking part in the IFA TRUSTED & CLEAN CAMPAIGN!
The health of our customers and employees continues to be our top priority. In compliance with local policies, all of our DERKS locations will be open to the public, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Here’s what you can expect to see in our stores:
- No contact measuring. Fittings will be contactless. Customers will be required to measure themselves, with the guidance of our staff. One family member permitted to accompany appointments.
- Face masks are required for admittance. Also available for purchase in store and online. http://www.derksuniforms.ca/ppe
- Hand sanitizer stations at entrances and counters.
- Staff outfitted in proper PPE equipment.
- “Stand Here” Floor stickers to remind shoppers to stay 2 meters (6 feet) apart.
- Fittings and consultations by appointment.
- Limited number of customers in store. Properly spaced out appointment times. (Expect fittings to take approx. 40 minutes each.) We need the space and time to maintain cleanliness and keep each other safe.
- Full cleaning plan for all try on garments
- Dressing room and service area disinfectant plan following each use
- Quality and cleanliness inspections daily.
- All standard payment methods are accepted but we encourage contactless payment
Experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms? Please stay home. Set up a virtual consultation appointment instead. DERKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE. Shopping in the age of social distancing is evolving daily. Stay posted for further changes to your DERKS experience as we navigate this social climate. We appreciate your patience and co-operation. POLICY CHANGES * Updates to our company policies.
- NO REFUNDS for rental or retail purchases. Store credit only.
- No longer accepting any Coupons or Offers
- Gift Certificate promotion terminated
*Active weddings parties, with one or more reserved guests, booked prior to May,2020 may continue to honor promotion or coupon used when party was initiated.