DERKS FORMALS & COVID-19
We understand how much planning goes into every event, and we’re here to offer support and continue to offer the excellent service that Derks Fine Group of Companies are known for.
What if my event is canceled or postponed due to COVID-19?
Under the current circumstances, many events will be postponed or canceled. If you have a rental order with us, don’t worry, we are here to help. If your event is being rescheduled, we can place a hold on your order(s) and keep all your event details, reserved styles, and sizes in our system. Call or email and someone from our team will call you back to confirm the details and answer any further questions you may have.
Cancellation: For cancellations, we can provide a credit equaling the cost of your rental less the cost of any consultation appointments that have occurred. This gift certificate can be used towards a future rental or any retail item from Derks Formals, Mr. Derk, or Derks Uniforms. We require 2 weeks’ notice prior to the event for cancellation requests.
Virtual Consultations: Virtual consultations are a great way to get the assistance you require while staying safe. Book a consultation and we will set up a Zoom or FaceTime video chat to assist you, just like you were here at the store! You can start a wedding party file, see our rental and retail selections, and get expert advice on all suit or tux styles and prices. Get started by checking out our newest 2020 rental catalogue.
Here’s what you can expect to see in our stores:
- One additional person is permitted to accompany appointments.
- Face masks are required for admittance. Also available for purchase in-store and online. http://www.derksuniforms.ca/ppe
- Hand sanitizer stations at entrances and counters.
- Staff will wear masks for the duration of the appointment.
- A limited number of customers in-store.
- Dressing room and service area disinfectant plan following each use.
- All standard payment methods are accepted but we encourage contactless payment.