Navy is a great colour for formal events; flattering on most skin tones and a great match with a wide range of colours, it’s a great choice for wedding parties! Here are some styling ideas that we think are great if you’re considering a navy tux or suit.
- Are you and your fiancée mint to be? Navy is a fantastic pairing for cool colours like greens and purples!
- Keep it classic! Navy and white are always perfect together, we love how the subtle white polka dots and white boutonniere keep this groom’s look clean and sharp.
- Lighten up with soft neutrals like blush, soft grey, or even a barely-there blue.
- Blushing beauties. If the bridal party is leaning towards blush pink dresses, navy is a great choice for the groom and groomsmen, the contrast is a little softer, perfect for spring and summer.
- If you’re choosing a navy tux with a black collar, a clean pocket square like this combines tones for a smart look that’s perfect for a formal event.
- Be bold! Navy is a great choice if your wedding colours are on the bright side, like this fuchsia and navy pairing.